Friday 4 January 2013

I have today taken down all the Christmas decorations and put the tree back in its box for another year. The house feels less festive, but it is a New Year, and I'm looking forward to starting new things.
I am rearranging my workspace, and it will be in part of the master bedroom, where there is plenty of room. 
I have begun to sort through all my fabrics, even into colors (don't know how long that will last!) , but the idea is there. Hopefully, i will be able to find exactly what i am looking for quickly, instead of getting lost and frustrated trying to find something i know i have somewhere!!
If any of you have any organisation tips, please feel free to let me know!! I will post a pic of my finished workspace when it is complete, maybe in another week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment